February 19, 2019

We got the plasma cutter, the machine that failed earlier in the month, to work and were able to finish the the estop bracket. Also, we installed the bracket and are working on ordering the lights that also need to be attached to it. As for the ballast, we’ve cut out the pieces and drilled holes to mount it on the frame, but we’ve had trouble with the placement of the of the holes we drilled. Though the holes aren’t perfect, we are working on mounting the frame so that we can begin test driving it. We received our safety gear and are almost ready to test drive after one final inspection of the car, then we will be ready to roll.